*Dear Associate,*

*Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant’s
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills.Send me
the resumes on Email:
**dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com*<dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com>

*Team, this req has every technology listed on the market.  I would focus
on the deliverables section.  This also looks to be more of an application
Support Engineer for their Saba LMS (Learning Management System). *

*Job Title: Saba LMS (Learning Management System) ConsultantLocation:
Minneapolis, MNDuration: 6+ months contract *

*Deliverables:Support Vendor applications Saba Learning Management System
and Pedagogue.  Support custom Learning Management Reporting environment.
Support Oracle and SQL Server code, databases, reports (Microsoft SSRS),
and ETL packages (Microsoft SSIS) Support customer requested application
and report enhancements for ADS supported technologies like ColdFusion, BOE
and other Commercial Off the Shelf tools like Kinetic Service Catalog,
JIRA, Mainsaver etc. Requirements Minimum 5 years of experience in Software
Development. A team player who is influential and builds good working
relationships across all functions. Flexibility, integrity and creative
problem-solving skills are a pre-requisite to be successful in this role.
Ability to quickly learn technologies like .Net, SharePoint, Groovy/Grails
etc. as needed. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure. *

Regards, Dhruv Kumar || Technical Recruiter Panzer Solutions LLC45 Stuart
Ave, Unit K,Norwalk CT 06850*

*dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com* <dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com>

*Phone: 203-652-1444 Ext:199Fax: 203-286-1457URL:
**www.panzersolutions.com*<http://www.panzersolutions.com>