Respond this Mail to faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Fiaz Malik from Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume ASAP.

Job Title:Salesforce Business Analyst
Location:Cambridge, MA
Duration:6+ month contract.

Job Description:
Client is seeking a consultant who has performed 2+ large-scale
Salesforce.com systems implementations
Manage individual elements of the Salesforce.com implementation for HR,
from requirements gathering through implementation.
Apply a deep understanding of Human Resources as a business area and its
supporting technology to become a trusted adviser in IT.
Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com environments.
Demonstrate functional, technical, and professional knowledge to ensure
that the deliverables are of the highest caliber and meet stakeholder
expectations.
Utilize business analysis techniques to identify process improvements,
increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
Define “as is” and “to be” business processes. Create business process flow
charts or “swim lane” diagrams
Ensure consistency of usage conventions, compliance with best practices,
and integrity of data.
Provide oversight on mass data uploads.
Develop test scenarios/test scripts, and lead test execution.
Warm Regards,
Fiaz Malik • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut • Suite#159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Office: 2036521444 ext 212 • Email: faiz.ma...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for

delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error, and that any review,
disseminationcommunication is strictly prohibited. If you

receive this in error,, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our

distribution list