Hello,

please email resumes to va...@aclatinc.net

*Title: C++ Developer*

*Location; Chicago or New York*

*Duration: 8+ months*

*Senior Software Engineer for Derivatives Team*

Our client, is starting a revolution in derivatives by offering a complete
one-stop-shopping tool for market professionals.

The system includes structuring, pricing, data, valuation, and risk and
lifecycle management for a wide variety of derivatives and structured
products to complement our strengths in news, connectivity, and market data.

We are seeking talented, technically competent, reliable developers to
build our derivative application that covers interest rate derivatives,
structured notes, convertible bonds, equity derivatives, risk/valuation
systems, and market data (volatility, swap/fwd curves). The candidate will
have significant experience developing systems involving securities
specifications and structuring tools, utilizing market data, pricing model
valuations and risk systems. The group is rapidly growing and expanding its
coverage into the pricing and structuring of exotic swaps and options, caps
and floors, range accruals, asset swaps, structured notes, volatility
sensitive products and convertible bonds as well as building an evaluated
pricing service and cross-asset risk system.

*Responsibilities:*

- Design, code, implement, and test new features and modules in interest
rate, structured notes or convertible bonds applications
- Work with product managers to translate and understand product
specifications accurately
- Project management, including estimation, scheduling, milestone tracking
verification, risk management, and project status reporting
- Responsible for bug fixing issues with the software applications

*Qualifications:*

- 2-5 years max of software development experience in C/C++
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with and/or interest in full software development lifecycle
activities: requirements management, technical design, implementation,
testing/release
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in developing financial applications

Best Regards

*Venkat*

Aclat Inc.

Office:847-577-3501 Ext 3504,