Our Direct Client is looking for System Admin Position Madison, WI for 6+
Months please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title:  System Admin*
*Location:  Madison, WI *
*Duration:  6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*
Administration - Customer Service
Problem documentation and communication

*Administration - Project Management *
Ability to create a shared understanding in a team environment
Performance monitoring and tuning techniques
SharePoint Collaboration Sites

*General Competencies *
Ability to be self directed
Ability to log, organize and prioritize work
Analytical/problem solving skills

*Information Technology - Architecture *
Capacity Planning

*Information Technology - Databases *
Monitoring Systems
SQL 2008

*Information Technology - Directory Services *
Active Directory

*Information Technology - Operating Systems *
Linux - Suse
Microsoft Windows 2008 Server
Problem determination (e.g. using dumps, traces, traps)

*Information Technology - Requirements *
Experience developing system documentation

*Information Technology - Server Support *
Perform patch maintenance for server applications and operating systems
Server administration
Server builds and troubleshooting experience
VMWare Virtual Infrastructure (ESX server & vCenter)

*Information Technology - Storage *
Backup and recovery techniques
Monitor storage usage
SAN architecture