Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for
Manifest Technology , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my
candidates and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for
years and that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not

Role : Healthcare Business Analyst w/ Healthcare and EDI
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 – 18 months
Phone / Skype hire
ONLY Green Card and US Citizens

Job Description

Skills: Candidates must have Healthcare experience. The focus would be
Claims Application (QNXT if possible) but mainly EDI. Outstanding BSA
experience with business-driven applications in a Managed Care/HMO
environment. Experience in development and implementation of integration
solutions for business applications across Unix, Linux and NT environments.
T Technical Environment includes: Microsoft tools
,VB,SQL,Java,Pick/Universe. POSITION: Function as a liaison between I.S.
Business Solutions developmental team and business clients gathering and
defining requirements, co-coordinating design sessions, creating
process/data flow diagram and documenting project efforts. The focus would
be QNXT if possible but mainly EDI. Healthcare experience is a must Perform
systems analysis tasks within established policies, procedures &
guidelines. Must have the knowledge of Project Management fundamentals and
the systems development Life Cycle (SDLC),have the interviewing,
facilitation, organizational, modeling and analytical skills necessary to
deliver comprehensive requirements to the development staff that will be
used to design the application model. Responsibility would be to elicit,
analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the requirements of the
project from all stakeholders. Knowledge of Application development domain
is a must for this team member and must be able to transform the business
requirements into technical requirements and work closely with developers
in developing the solution for the project. Will work with the Project
Manager, Business client, and/or Project Sponsor to document the Project
objective and scope.

The Sr Business Systems Analyst will function as a liaison between I.S.
Business  Solutions developmental team and business clients gathering and
defining requirements, co-coordinating design sessions, creating
process/data flow diagram and documenting project efforts. Sr Business
Systems analyst will perform systems analyst tasks within established
policies, procedures & guidelines. This team member must have the knowledge
of Project Management fundamental and the systems development Life Cycle
(SDLC). Must also have the interviewing, facilitation, organizational,
modeling and analytical skills necessary to deliver comprehensive
requirements to the development staff that will be used to design the
application model. Must be able to talk with individual and groups about
their business needs and ask the right questions to develop essential
requirements for the project. This team member's responsibility would be to
elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the requirements of
the project from all stakeholders. Knowledge of Application  development
domain is a must for this team member and must be able to transform the
business requirements into technical requirements and work closely with
developers in developing the solution for the project. Will work with the
Project Manager, Business client, and/or Project Sponsor to document the
Project objective and scope

Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
Manifest Technology
Direct: 612-287-5488
Email: daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the