--
Please Respond This Mail to
vincent.kar...@panzersolutions.com<vinc...@panzersolutions.com>

Dear IT Proffessional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Vincent Karoff  from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume

Job Title: Business Analyst with Mobile App exp
Location:  Minneapolis, MN
Length: 6 months, extension likely

Business analyst with mobile experience to support the flexible fulfillment
deliver on Target Mobile applications. Candidates who have Target, Mobile,
or Retail experience are preferred.