--
Please Respond This Mail to
vincent.kar...@panzersolutions.com<vinc...@panzersolutions.com>

Dear IT Proffessional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is *Vincent  Karoff * from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume

Job Title: Windows Network Administrator
Location: US-SC-Columbia
Duration:6+Months
Rate:$50/hr

Responsibilities:
Monitors, troubleshoots and maintains network (LAN, WAN and wireless)
multiplexers, hubs and routers, and uses remote monitoring tools. The
duties of this position can be broad and may include such tasks as
installing new workstations and other devices, adding and removing
individuals from the list of authorized users, archiving files, overseeing
password protection and other security measures, monitoring usage of shared
resources, and handling malfunctioning equipment. Selects, develops,
integrates and implements network management applications for internet
components.
Upgrade existing Windows Servers to Microsoft Server 2012
Review and update any relevant group policies changes for Windows 8 desktops
Install new DL380 server, load 2012 and facilitate upgrade of HP Management
tolls, WebEs
Upgrade to latest version and make any necessary configurations for
Microsoft System Center
Configure alerting on Windows Server logs for critical errors in alerting
notification system