Our Direct Client is looking for IOS Developer Position Blue Ash, OH for 6+
Months please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title: IOS Developer*
*Location: Blue Ash, OH 45242*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Current tools and technologies include: *
Tools: Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments
Core Frameworks: UIKit, Location Services, MapKit, Core Data
Protocols: HTTP, REST, JSON
Platforms: iOS and Mac OS X

*Minimum Position Qualifications *
Bachelors degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an
Information Systems position.
7 or more years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and
the associated development methodologies.
Extensive experience with project planning.
Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Familiarity mobile application development platforms
Familiarity with Mac OSX

*Desired Previous Job Experience *
5- 7years experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the
associated development methodologies with large size or highly complex
projects.
Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly complex
projects
Prior experience developing mobile applications for iOS or similar platform
Prior experience with Xcode, Mac OSX and iOS
Prior experience with Mobile Optimized Web applications
Prior experience with Scrum

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *