Hi Recruiter,

Kindly fine attached resume with below detail of my consultants Sr.Teradata
Developer position and let me know if you are interested to present them to
your client.

Full Name                           :              Venkata Naresh

Contact Number              :               605-789-9697

Email                                     :
venkatanares...@gmail.com

Visa Status                          :              H1B

Present Location              :              Stamford, CT

Ready to Relocate           :              EST Only

Availability                         :             Immediate

Full Name                           :              Davis Jose

Contact Number              :               774-847-1557

Email                                     :
jobsdavis2...@gmail.com

Visa Status                          :              H1B

Present Location              :              IL

Ready to Relocate           :              Any where

Availability                         :             Immediate

Pls feel free to reach me at 847-598-4444 Ext 8817  or
consulta...@aitresourcegroup.com if you have any question.

Note: In order to be on same page please keep me in loop for every email
communication is being done with my consultant.

--
With Regards,

*Kamal Pandey*

VOIP: 847-598-4444 Extn: 8817