Subject: Urgent: QTP - Load Runner Engineer for Pharma client

Hi,

We have a potential opportunity to fulfil following positions to support a
critical/Strategic initiative at Onsite. The Initiative spans across the
pharmacy and have visibility directly up to Group . The duration is minimum
of 5-6 months initiative.  The plan was to do a full scale performance and
scalability test for 150 Pharmacies in a Production Mirror Environment in
Phase 1 and 400+ Pharmacies in Phase 2.

The resources need to be on boarded by Feb 1st week at Onsite. Please help
in order to close this req.

        Role: QTP - Load Runner Engineer

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Duration: 6Months

Must have skills:

•           Excellent comm. Skills

•           Healthcare background preferred

•           Veteran Expert in Automation scripts creation

•           Hands on in QTP - Load Runner

(Not the execution person but someone who can create Automation scripts
etc.) – They have some existing scenarios which need to be enhanced and
additional automation scripts need to be created.

Note- Please send me correct Information

Name as per Visa

Availability

Current Location or Address

Willing to relocate