Our Direct Client is looking for QA Analyst Position Columbus, OH for 6
months please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title: QA Analyst*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Rate: $38/hr on C2C.*

*Years of Relevant Experience: *
7 years software development, testing and project management
Preferred Education:
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.

*Skills: *
- Verifiable experience minimum 3 years with a large organization such as
ODPS Required 3 Years
- Experience testing I.T products and applications Required 7 Years
- Experience in automation testing tools such as selenium, QTP, Jerkins etc
Required 4 Years
- Experience using testing tools such as Quality Center, Team foundation
Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)etc Required 7 Years
- Experience with Team foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager with
the last three years is a must Required 5 Years
- Experience in VB scripting and SQL within the last three years is a must
Required 5 Years
- Recent Experience in Automation testing frameworks such as Data, test,
hybrid frameworks Required 4 Years
- Four year college degree with majors in I.T or equivalent Required 4
Years
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills both oral and written
Required

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *