Hi,

I am Ranjith, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below multiple requirements
with our client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: **Pega Lead developer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: **San Jose CA*

·         Develop new workflows, services, and components application using
Pegasystems PRPC software platform;

·         Demonstrate ability to partner with business stakeholders, with
leading and assisting in the identification and definition of requirements,
use cases, process flows, screen

·         flows, and user interfaces;

·         Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects,
engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and a variety
of other stakeholders;

·         Providing technical guidance and mentorship to other software
engineers, particularly with regard to Pegasystems architecture, design &
development;

·         Contribute to best practice definitions and critically review
work of other team members;

·         Rapid prototyping to demonstrate possible solutions;

·         Employing technical expertise in helping team members overcome
technical problems;

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V

*Oslo Solutions LLC*