*Hi Partner,*

*Direct Client .Net Lead Developer Immediate Interview and Hire*

*Job Tittle: .NET Technical Lead*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6 Month Contract*

*No H1B *

We are looking for a qualified and energetic individual to join our team in
a .NET Technical Lead position.  Qualified candidates will have solid .NET
development backgrounds. This position will serve as the primary onshore
technical liaison to the offshore development team. Candidate must have
demonstrated experience in providing technical leadership to an offshore
team.

*Requirements:*
-A minimum of 8 years technical experience that includes:
o  Experience leading and mentoring a team of offshore software engineers.
o  Project Management experience. Ability to interact with Business Owners
to gather and document project requirements.
o  Experience in the entire software development lifecycle, including
application design, hands-on development, testing, and deployment.
o  Experience and knowledge of web development process and architecture
using .NET based technologies
o  Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQLServer

*Kindest Regards:*
Kevin Marsh - IT Recruiter
D: 609-423-4899
Email: kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com