Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.

*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.Job
Title:  Java/J2EE DeveloperLocation: Phoenix, AZDuration: 06+months
contract with extensionsGC or USC only/-Rate : $55/-hr on C2CJob
responsible for development, enhancement and support of Java/J2EE based Web
Services framework that is used by over 400 critical enterprise business
services running in a highly shared infrastructure spread across 1000 JVM's
and geographically distributed data centers.

*Responsibilities: * *Acts as a lead in providing application design
guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs
* Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes
technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms
and applications
* Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly
complex original code
* Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
analysis efforts
* Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data,
testing and debugging of programs
 * Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and
applications to production
* Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user
guides
* Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for
supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the
business continuation plan

*Minimum Qualifications * *US Citizen or Permanent Resident
* 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
including strong web services development on a SOA (J2EE and AXIS2)
platform with architecture/design and development expertise in Java.
* Excellent understanding of Tomcat application server and ability to
troubleshoot complex issues related to application running on Tomcat.
* Experience with Linux OS.
* Service oriented architecture experience; familiarity with different
architectural styles (SOAP, event-based, etc.)
* Ability to solve problems, grasp concepts quickly, and architect
solutions
* Facilitation skills to lead discussion that result in consensus and
buy-in
* Documentation skills to deliver artifacts with clarity understood by
business partners and detail essential to technology partners
* Project discipline to plan design and development activity
* Leadership experience to direct team members to participate and
contribute to development efforts * Relationship management history with
lending business partners (SMES, stakeholders, PMs) and technology teams
(architects, data analysts, application developers, QA) along with senior
management (business and technology leaders)

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*