Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: SQL Developer/Admin - BackendLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: 12+
months contract with extensionsFace to Face is RequiredRate : $45/-hr on
C2C or 1099Job Description::*
Programmer with SQL Server developer skillset needed for projects.
Support the development of business requirements and program
specifications; Assist in the creation of project timelines; Work closely
with management team to design application flow; Create and maintain
various SQL Server -based applications; Design and implement database
scheme and process flow; Develop, analyze and execute system test plans;
Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy; Analyze the
company's data to determine necessary data constraints; Analyze various web
based applications for performance related issues; Take full ownership of
applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and
communicating with the various stakeholders; Bachelor's degree in Computer
Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline; 3-5
years technical expertise in web applications development in ASP.NET/C#;
Expertise in web technologies - JavaScript, JavaScript Frameworks (Ext JS,
jQuery), XML, AJAX, CSS2

*Management Skills:*
Administration setup and optimization; SQL Server query performance
optimization,file manipulation, exception handling; 5-8 years of experience
in systems
analysis,applications development and systems architecture; A minimum 5+
years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, DTS, stored procedures,
triggers, views.

*Required Skills:*
SQL Server Admin - Beginner
SQL Language - Advanced
SQL Programming - Advanced
Data Modeling - Intermediate
SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate
Microsoft Office - Beginner

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*