A new Job, ID: 115553 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/115553> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Argus System Solutions Resource  posted on 2014-02-24 12:39:57

Job Description:*Hello *
Wish you're doing good...!!!
We have an immediate openings for  *Sr. Argus System Solutions
Resource* *Server
*
*Job Title:*             *Sr. Argus System Solutions Resource*
*Location:             Little Falls, NJ*
*Duration:             6+ months*

*Position Description:*
ยท         *Argus configuration experience*

   - Respond to help desk calls supporting internal employees and external
   clients

*Position Responsibilities**:*

   - Support of all in house Safety Applications including:
   - Systems Administration
   - Problem Analysis, Bug-Fixes and Repairs in Oracle Argus Safety(tm)
   - Systems Upgrades
   - End User Support
   - End User Training in Safety Systems
   - IQ, OQ and PQ for Safety Systems and Components
   - General IT support tasks:
   - Second level customer support
   - Proactive communication to clients
   - Evaluate new software/hardware solutions
   - Install/test new software and hardware

*Position Requirements: *

   - Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) from college preferred; one or more
   years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
   education and experience.
   - Strong, hands-on help desk background including software and hardware
   troubleshooting skills
   - Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows 2000/2003
   - Excellent technical support skills
   - Must adapt quickly to custom applications and new software that is
   introduced
   - Good consultative and communication skills, analytical ability,
   judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT staffs
   required
   - Must have demonstrated ability to work well as a team player
   - Independent problem solving skills and self-direction required
   - Solid knowledge of internet technologies required
   - Knowledge of Argus or other safety systems (ARISg, Oracle AERS,
   Clintrace, eRT) preferred
   - Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry preferred
   - Knowledge of Citrix Metaframe preferred
   - Excellent verbal and written communications abilities preferred
   - Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/115553>
(Guest users can also apply)