*Description*

*UI Engineer Project Description: This resource will be supporting the
Active Audiences team whose initiatives focus around creating Facebook
Custom Audiences and Twitter Tailored Audiences for our Email & Mobile
clients. Top Skills: JavaScript, HTML, CSS. Familiar with MVC and an
understanding of Rest API 5 years + experience required. Software Engineer
- UI Seeking a Software Engineer with JavaScript skills to play a pivotal
role in delighting customers and users of our industry leading one-to-one
social marketing platform. The successful candidate will fix bugs and build
features in collaboration with our customer support team. The successful
candidate must be highly adaptable, capable of learning new technologies
and APIs, and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for addressing real
customer issues. Primary Responsibilities: * Develop new products and
features for a social media and marketing software company. * Work as part
of an agile development team with middle tier, Javascript developers, UX
and product team members. * Write well-tested code in Javascript, and
HTML/CSS. * Work with your team to define and implement the appropriate
process for this work including metrics for success * Participate in design
& code reviews Job Requirements: Solid knowledge of our web technologies
especially Javascript, HTML/CSS and passionate desire to become an expert *
Strong desire to work with agile product development processes * Excellent
written and verbal communication skills. * Proven experience developing
solutions to complex and unusual technology challenges. * Knowledgeable
foundation in interaction design principles * Thorough understanding of
developing for cross-browser support * Bachelor's degree or equivalent
experience in software engineering, computer science, or computer &
information systems * Minimum 5 years work experience Preferred
Skills/Experience: * Familiarity with Model-View-Controller javascript
frameworks, for e.g. Pure MVC, Backbone.js * Solid proficiency with
distributed version control (git) * Passion for debugging & benchmarking *
Basic experience with cloud deployments, message-queuing architectures, and
SaaS APIs *

--

*ReshmaSr Technical Recruiter IVY Tech Solutions Inc3403 N Kennicott
Avenue, Suite B&C ArlingtonHeights, IL Phone: 847-387-8787 | Fax: 847 305