Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: Redmond, WADuration: 6+ Months
ContractRate : $40/-hr on C2CI am looking for a developer with extensive
experience in developing web services, WCF, C#, SQL, Azure, .NET. *

*Job Description:*
This major organization is seeking an experienced Web Services SDE/T to
join their Engineering group. This role involves contributing towards
design and development of the
scalable service and also test automation platform. You must be able to
tackle technical and engineering issues independently, ramp up quickly on
new technology, drive cross
group and cross discipline collaborations, and be passionate about
innovating test automation methodologies and establishing efficient test
automation processes. This
position is highly technical, you must be able write code/fix defects
wherever required in addition to development of test automation. This SDET
is also responsible for taking
test ownership of one or more features that are being created and drive
world class quality in not only the code but in the processes by which it
is created and tested. The
SDET must ramp up to an expert state for the application/service and
technologies assigned and become a knowledge resource in the group. You
will work closely with
program managers, dev leads, test managers and production support and drive
issues to resolution. If this sounds like you.

*Required Skills:*
5-7 years of Web Services Development/Test in C#
Strong Experience with WCF
Strong, working knowledge of .NET
Mid Level Experience with SQL
Ability to Write Test Automation
Strong Written

 *Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*