*Location: Secaucus, NJ ( Telephonic Then Face To Face) Duration: 6+ Months
*

*MUST HAVE experience with Microsoft dynamics CRM*

*Lead experience*

*Excellent communication skills*

Job Description :-

*Our client is specifically looking for a candidate that will have
experience gathering,*

*writing business and functional specifications, identifying use cases,
documenting test scenarios & test cases, *

*executing test plan and leading user acceptance testing including tracking
test results and would like to grow into a Project Manager*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

Must have Microsoft dynamics

Extensive knowledge of requirement gathering analysis through interviews,
workshops and existing systems documentation and procedures.

Experience creating UML Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams (using Dream weaver
and/or FrontPage or Visio)

*Proficient in HTML programming so that he/she can create sample screens*

*Clear Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle*

*Knowledgeable on Agile Software development model*

Ability to create Test Plans, Scripts and Execute Testing

Ability to work independently with excellent follow-up skills

Ability to multi-task multiple high priority assignments

Excellent organizational skills and strong work ethic

Minimum three years of business analysis experience

Knowledge of SDLC and Project management Methodology

Evidence to meet deadlines, develop good working relationships and provide
oral and written communication skills required.

*Education:*

*Undergraduate degree preferably BA / BS in MIS or CIS (from an accredited
US University)*

Thanks

Regards

*Swami A*
Technical Recruiter

*Ennovace Inc*

Ph: 214-541-9378

F: 724.264.5637

sw...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd

Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect  your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
remove@ennovace.comand mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.

Thank you
Regards

*Swami A *Sr. Marketer