Hello Associates,

*My name is Ryan Marshall and I'm an IT recruiter at Panzer, the nation's
premiere IT resourcing agency. Our expertise in the industry allows us to
match major IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare companies with top
technology talent, and we want you!*

*There is immediate need for your expertise. One of our clients has an open
position, and we think you could be great fit!*

*Please review the job description below, and let us know what you think.
Is this a role that you are interested in hearing more about?*

*If so, send us your most up to date resume!*

My client has an immediate need for a  *"SAP COPA Consultant "*

*SAP COPA Consultant  in Canton, OH. 12+ month contract.Looking for a top
notch SAP COPA consultant for a COPA project.*

The project goals are the following:

*Position 1 : Short-term (estimating 2-3 months)*

*Make needed modifications to Schedule Manager to facilitate automated
month-end assessments and top down distributions.Implement Top Down
Distribution performance improvements recommended by SAPComplete
configuration changes to remove unneeded characteristics in COPA,
regenerate the operating concern, etc.Assist to catch up execution of
assessments and top down distributions in COPA production for past months
not executed*

*Position 2: Medium-term (estimating 6 months)*

*Address reconciliation issues between COPA and FI.  Assisting with issue
identification and remediation of problem business process flows into
COPA.Document and implement COPA reconciliation process to measure
differences between COPA and FI and to keep data quality in control*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Panzer, our consultants are key, and we work hard to make sure that
their needs are met.

What consultants can expect from Panzer.....
* Support from our Consultant Relations Team
* Consultant Appreciation/Networking Events
* Onsite client events

*Thanks and Regards,Ryan MarshallSR.Technical Recruiter, Panzer Solutions
LLC45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USADirect:203 652 1444 Ext 127| Fax:
203-286-1457 ,E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com
<e-mail%3aryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com>**www.panzersolutions.com*<http://www.panzersolutions.com/>

Panzer's Candidate Commitment:
* We are contacting you for a real job requirement.
* We do not conduct fake interviews.
* We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a
job.
* We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer.