Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.
*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: AIX EngineerLocation: Omaha, NEDuration: 06+ months contract
with extensionsGreen Card or U.S Citizens only/-Job Description:*Ensures
adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior
leadership on technology solutions. Supports existing systems and is
responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for
assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
Performs additional job duties as required. Leads complex projects and
issues within functional technical area and cross functional area Works
independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends
strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system
improvements. Provide 24X7 on-call support via rotation schedule;

*Required Skills:*Expert in: AIX (5.3 and 7) operating systems, RISC based
IBM server hardware, mid-range server subsystems, storage management (EMC &
IBM SANs), network configuration, resource management, and related software
Vendor products and services...Deep working knowledge of High Availability
and Cluster solutions. Symantec Veritas Cluster Server (preferred) and/or
PowerHA....Proficient in LPAR configuration, VIO Server, NPIV...Understands
complex technical requirements, service impact, and business issues facing
internal and external clients...8+ years related Server administration
experience, over 5 of it specific to supporting AIX (in engineering
capacity) to the most current version...General IT experience required.
Exceptional Unix skills (command line & otherwise) required; Strong team
player; Incumbent would be required to move to nightshift after 3 to 6
months; Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication
skills; Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
Strong background with backup systems, both hardware and software is
required...Experience with Symantec Netbackup...Familiarity with SAN-based
and IP-based backup solution...Working knowledge of system life cycle,
Veritas Netbackup, EMC and IBM SAN, JBOSS, Apache, Oracle and
DB2...Experience in AIX Virtualization (WPAR) technology...Experience with
Unix Shell Scripting...Proven analytical skills in previous technical
roles...Deep understanding of all computer system layer.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*