I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Tibco Developer* position in *Dallas, TX or San Ramon, CA.*.
Please find below the job description for the same and revert back to me
with your updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position:-Tibco Developer*

*Location:-:-Dallas, TX or San Ramon, CA.*

*Duration: Long term*

*Job Description:-*

Design, develop, code, test, debug, implement and troubleshoot high
availability multiple user telecommunications order provisioning
applications using *Tibco Business Events* Engine with Oracle database
environment on UNIX and Windows platforms; Create functional and design
documents to effectuate enhanced functionality, applying object-oriented
methodologies; Use effort estimation software to create schedules and track
project progress; Coordinate on-site and off-shore resources; Review
design, code and test scripts.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839