Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*. *We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: De Pere, WIDuration: 06+ months
contract with extensionsCandidates must be EAD, GC or Citizen only/-*

*Job Description*
* Research and present content management solutions to information
technology leadership and business leaders.
* Work with business to understand requirements and provide solutions.
* Create new application components and offer solutions using MVC and WCF
technologies utilizing best practices for multi-tier applications.
* Design and develop user interactions using C#.Net, HTML, and CSS.
* Mentor less experienced developers in web application and web service
design and development.
* Provide support for document and content management systems.

*Specific Skill or Knowledge Required: *
* 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented design and development
* 5+ years of experience in design and development of web applications
using HTML, Javascript, CSS, C#, .Net 4.0 and 4.5
* Working knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services (WCF/Web API),
and Windows Workflow
* Strong database development experience including the ability to write
complex queries, data modeling and performance tuning
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited direction while
also excelling in a team setting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven mentoring skills

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*