Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.
*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: QA AnalystLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: 03+ months contract
with extensionsRate : $45/-hr on C2CJob Description:*Quality Assurance
Analyst needed for a contract opportunity with a Healthcare client in
Chicago, IL. SharePoint (BI), Web Testing and excellent SQL skills
required.
This resource will work with the client's Product Verification Lead to
complete the tasks and produce the artifacts necessary for Project.  This
person is responsible for duties on the .NET and BI software quality team
for a special project.
Participate in Requirement and System Use Case reviews to assist in
ensuring clarity of those deliverables for creation of the software quality
deliverables as well as for the project team
Review scope and develop schedules and estimates for test planning and test
execution
Create a Test Strategy and Test Plans using client templates for review by
client management and project team members
Participate in Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Case reviews to assist in
ensuring clarity of those deliverables
Work with client resources in defining and managing the test environment
including infrastructure and test data
Execute approved test cases in Web, SharePoint (BI functionality), and ETL
application architectures using industry standard and client specific
methods including Front-end and Back-end validation methods.
Use IBM Rational ClearQuest to create and update software defects
Use HP Quality Center 10.0 to create and log execution results of test
cases, import requirements from IBM Rational Requisite Pro, document
traceability between requirements and test cases utilizing standards and
artifacts utilized by client resources
Communicate daily and weekly statistics and assist in producing Status
Reports utilizing client resources and following client standards

*Minimum/General Experience:*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience
in similar work environment. Minimum 5+ years of software quality work
experience in large projects. Certification in CSQE or CSQA preferred, but
not required

*Scope:*Web, .NET, SharePoint (Business Intelligence functionality) Quality
Assurance Analyst for a project to replace an existing ColdFusion
custom-built solution
Applicants are expected to have the following skill set:
Web Testing skills are required.
Excellent SQL skills are required.
SharePoint (BI) testing experience is required.
Strong experience working in a data warehouse environment is required.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*