Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.
*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Trenton, NJDuration: 06+ months
contract with extensionsRate : $45/-hr on C2CJob Description:*Programmer is
responsible for requirement gathering /analysis, design, coding, testing of
J2EE application. This role should place emphasis on general technical
aptitude and desire to learn and communication skills with a basis in the
technology.
Participate in application designing, coding, testing and deployment
Understand the existing system, design and develop application enhancements
according to Dept required standards
Write database SQL queries/stored procedures for the applications
Prepare detailed plan for system implementation phase
Install application software
Develop user procedures, materials and training documentation
Utilize modeling, design and coding skills.
Conduct system performance and acceptance tests
Execute production start - up procedures
Good documentation and communication skills
Develop Reports
Perform Application Load/Stress test

*Required Skills:*J2EE Required 5 Years
Struts Framework Required 2 Years
Oracle 9i and above Required 3 Years
Java Script Required 2 Years
XML/Webservices Highly desired 2 Years
J2EE Application Server Highly desired 2 Years
Sun Java Application Server 8.0 and above Highly desired 1 Years
Glassfish Application Server Highly desired 1 Years
JSF Desired 2 Years
Crystal Reports XI Desired 1 Years

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*