*Java Developer Needed in NY !!*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*

Title: Core Java Developer

Location: New York, NY

Duration: 6-12 month contract

******CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL FOR A FACE TO FACE******

In short, find me a solid Core Java Sybase developer who has solid skills
working on and in trading environments.

*This is a very technical group, please do not send me run of the mill Java
candidates. They have to be able to get through a very technical "tech" and
speak in detail of what they have done. 3 face to face interview required,
I only want local people.*

Core Java developer with skills working with high transaction systems. they
have to work in a high pressure environment and be in front of traders and
know not to ignore them. They want someone who can write J2EE servers, not
just use them. Must also have Sybase skills. this group deal with 6 million
line of code. Candidate will need to know trade booking in and out, how to
identify and solve issues, deal with technical issues and someone who has
worked on every piece of a system.

This will not be a short term assignment, they treat their contracts as
employees. They want someone with an FTE mentality.

They will sit on the trading floor at time.

 Regards,
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
sara.wil...@itbtalent.com