I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* Oracle EBS Finance Technical/Techno-Functional
Consultants*position in *Scotts
Valley, CA* Please find below the job description for the same and revert
back to me with your updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Note: we need visa copy for submittal *

*Position: Oracle EBS Finance Technical/Techno-Functional Consultants*

*Location: Scotts Valley, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

·        5 -7 years of total experience in Oracle applications Development
activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration.

·        Development experience in EBtax, Accounts Receivables (AR) and
Accounts Payables (AP) modules - **Must**

·        The candidate should be strong in technical and should possess
reasonable functional knowledge in finance modules (Technical: 70%,
Functional: 30%)

·        Working experience in AR auto invoice programs during preprocessing

·        Sabrix knowledge is good to have but not mandatory

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com