Hello,

This is *Shaik Emraan*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*.
*We will be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume. *

*Job Title: LAN/WAN Network AnalystLocation: Pembroke-NCDuration: 12+
monthRequired skills:*Knowledge of core and distribution layer network
infrastructures
Knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 network designs
Knowledge of network security design and best practices
An in-depth knowledge of VoIP infrastructures
Virtualization (Server and Desktop)
Higher education network design and support or implementation
Cisco access layer component, installation and configuration
Cisco VoIP installation and configuration
Experience with LANs, VLANs, WLANs, TCP/IP, AAA, TACACS, NAT, Syslog,
Network Access Control, Policy-based routing
Knowledge of SANs; Server Platforms;
Session initiation protocol (SIP); voice, data and unified communications;
and programming techniques.
Experience developing technical and non-technical solutions for supporting
business process reengineering.
Experience with medium scale projects crossing multiple functional areas.
Comfortable with hands-on technical consultation roles and working with
other network and IT staff
Able to produce and review documents related to technical requirements,
designs and implementation plans.
Must have technical lead experience on small to medium IT infrastructure
implementation projects.

* Preferred skills:*CCNA or equivalent experience.
Experience with WANs, VPN, RADIUS, Netflow, Firewalls, ACL's, multiple
routing protocols, Network Access Control, Policy-based routing
Eight (8) years of experience as a Network Analyst or equivalent
Server and desktop virtualization experience (VMware)

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail
ID: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>  *

*Thanks Shaik Emraan| Executive Search Consultingknights Inc D:
609-423-4877 Email: shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com
<shaik.emr...@consultingknights.com>*