*HI*

Hope you are doing well.

This is regarding a Job opening for "*Oracle Developer**" -
Wilmington, DE.*Location.
Please go through the Job Description and do send me your updated resume
and the best available time today so that we could discuss and take the
process further. If you have any questions or need more information, you
can reach me at my number (214-296-2502). I look forward to hear from you
soon.

Name:

Contact Number:

Email Id:

Skype Id:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Current Location:

*Role        : Oracle Developer*

*Location: * *Wilmington, DE.*

*Duration : Longterm*

*Technical Skills: *

·         Strong mix of both ETL Concepts and Oracle. Data stage experience
is a plus.

·         Strong Oracle experience, needs to be able to create PL/SQL
programs, tables, views, and have a strong understanding of SQL
(interaction with database).

·         Strong Analytical and design skills

·         PL/SQL, Query Tuning, Shell Scripting (Linux), SQL Loader

*Non-Technical skills: *

·         Strong communication skills.

·         Discuss Business Requirements and track multiple projects.

·         Able to drive task to completion, with minimal support.

--

* Thanks and Regards,*

 *Pavan Kumar*

* Urooj, LLC*

* Executive-Talent Acquisition*

* pa...@urooj.net <pa...@urooj.net>*

 *Gtalk & Yahoo IM: Pavan.urooj*

*2002 - 2013. Celebrating 11 years of Excellence.*