A new Job, ID: 142506 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/142506> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Data Migration Analyst  posted on 2014-04-03 08:45:56

Job Description:Good Day! Hope you are doing well. We are currently looking
to fill the Position *Data Migration Analyst*. Please let me know if you
are interested or please do refer someone for this position. I would
appreciate, if you could respond me immediately.

*Title: Data Migration Analyst*
*Location: **Hartford, CT*
*Duration: Contract *
*It's our direct client requirement         *
*Start Date:  Immediate

                                                 *

*Experience Required :-*
 *Job Title**Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills* *Desirable Technical
/Functional Skills**Yrs of Experience * Data Migration Analyst* 1-2 years
of relevant experience in Salesforce Data Migration using Datastage
* Experience working with Unix, Shell scripts
* Have strong experience in performing Data migration for Salesforce
* Experience with Salesforce configuration and customization
* Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle
implementations
* In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the
Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business
processes
* Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business for
gathering  requirements for data migration
* Understands complex Datastage and data migration practices* Ability to
analyze and assess data structure and map it to Salesforce object model
* Map and load the data in Salesforce
* Work with Development team to have the data migration developed  and
tested
* Should be writing test cases for data migration
* Ensure client provided business requirements are complete and ensure
signoff. 6+

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/142506>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*