*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: MySQL DBA Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 06+ months with
possible extension*Are you a strong MySQL Production DBA?  Are you looking
to join a fast growing, fast paced product team in Alpharetta? If so this
may be the opportunity for you.  Enjoy working on a product that is easy to
understand, is exceptionally useful, and is being released in an open
source format!  You will be teamed up with a Development DBA.  Your role
will entail working to ensure that the organizations enterprise data is
replicated across multiple global data centers.  You will utilize a very
modern technical environment using AWS heavily and some private cloud
technologies to ensure that enterprise's needs for redundancy and security
at achieved   We seek a strong Production DBA for this role with strong
MySQL experience. You will enjoy working in a very modern facility in
Alpharetta and enjoy excellent medical benefits, 401K Match, Annual Bonus
and 6 weeks of PTO!  This exciting opportunity will move fast.

*Required Skills: *MySQL Production DBA - Must be a self starter

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*