HI,

Greetings from *Oberon IT Inc!!!*

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Job Title: *Oracle ADF UI & Workflow Developer *

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 3+ months

*Job Description**:*

Developing a custom ADF Application for a customer that requires
experienced Oracle ADF UI and Workflow Developers.

This first phase of the project goes through July with the second phase
going into late Q3.

Looking for strong Oracle ADF developers to augment our team on the ground.

*Skill requirements:*

        Oracle ADF - *3 years +*

        Service-Oriented Architecture Suite, Oracle SOA Specifically *(Oracle
OSB) - 3 years*

*Qualifying questions:*

        Have you developed Oracle ADF workflow and UI applications before?
*(Mandatory)*

        Have you lead the design and development of custom ADF application
development before? *(Mandatory)*

        Have you worked with and led offshore development teams in building
custom ADF applications? *(Not Mandatory)*

*Deliverables:*

        Technical design specifications

        Developed and Unit Tested UIs and workflows

*Please send us the following details along with the updated word resume
for immediate Consideration*

Legal First & Last Name (As It Appears On Visa Or Id Card):
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location (City & State):
Relocation:

Visa Status & Validity:
Interview Availability:

Start Availability:
F2F Interview:
Total Experience:
Rate:

Skype ID:

Full Education Details (Bachelors/Masters):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

1) Industry/ Client:
    Name:
    E-mail:

    Designation: