I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Oracle DBA L2*position in* Nashville, TN* Please find below the
job description for the same and revert back to me with your updated
profile and best time to reach at the earliest

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Position: Oracle DBA L2*

*Location: Nashville, TN*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Locals preferred *

*Mandatory: *UNIX,PL/SQL/RDBMS/XML

*Desired:* ITIL,*L2 Support*

*Job Description : *

Basic knowledge on RDBMS especially in oracle or Sybase

Basic knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL

Basic knowledge on XML and Perl

Good knowledge on Windows , UNIX

Good knowledge on shell scripting.

Basic knowledge on ITIL process Skill Details

Basic knowledge on RDBMS especially in oracle or Sybase

Basic knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL

Basic knowledge on XML and Perl

Good knowledge on Windows , UNIX

Good knowledge on shell scripting.

Basic knowledge on ITIL process Role

Production support covering incident, Problem, and request management for
the FXT_T GPS B2C eComm team.

Delivering L2 support services for Neo FX, FX Trader Plus, and eCredit
applications

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839