Hi,

Please find the requirement,

And send me suitable resumes ASAP to sren...@palniinc.com

Role : Alfresco CMS Architecht

Location : Boston,MA

Duration : 6+ month

We have an immediate 6 month+ contract need in Boston, MA with our direct
client for a Alfresco CMS Architect - details are as follows:

*Overview*

We have a strategic partnership work closely with The CTO and Chief
Architect on enterprise Big Data drvien re-engineering effort for a
portfolio of Saas based commercial software products. A central component
of the technology migration will be an install and architecting of a new
CMS system

*Environment*

   - Big Data driven SOA architecture
   - Web Services (restful)
   - Hadoop/Mongodb/NoSQl
   - New Product Development
   - *Alfresco*
   - E-Commerce

*Requisite skills and experience*

   - Enterprise Architect CMS Experience 6-10 years
   - *Alfresco* SME
   - Open source Java development experience
   - Marklogic experience a HUGE Plus

Thanks
Surendra Tummalacherla
Palni Inc