HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*8Job Title  : iOS Developer *

*Location   : NYC*

*Duration   : 6+ Months*

Job Description

•             Experience with the current version of the iOS SDK with at
least two apps in the App Store

•             Experience working with standard iOS interface components
such as table views, navigation controllers, various button and control
types, etc. as well as creating custom interface elements

•             Experience working with Core graphics and Core animations

•             Complete understanding of Cocoa programing methodologies and
memory management

•             Experience with Interface Builder with at least one app
created using Interface Builder as the primary UI tool

•             Experience with web services with either json or xml
formatted return data

•             An understanding of block and/or multi-threaded based
programing concepts

•             Experience with source control systems such as git

•             5+ years of experience in software development

Nice to Have

•             Familiarity with Apple's enterprise developer accounts and
ad-hoc distribution on standard developer accounts

•             Experience with AV media frameworks

•             Experience with networking frameworks

•             Experience with Objective-C blocks and/or multi-threaded apps

•             Experience with SQL based database systems and/or Core data
technologies

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com