Hi

Greetings from Sam

Job Opening-* Dynamics Axapta Developer*

This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc . At SourceChip,Inc, we are expertise in IT
& non IT requirement for our telecom, manufacturing, retail and
banking/financial services clients.

We urgently looking for talented experienced  *Dynamics Axapta Developer*
for our one of the leading client in US, client location Redmond , WA US

For more details please feel free to contact me @ email Ids -
s...@sourcechip.net or 28su...@gmail.com  or contact me at 732 917 4895
(Skype no#)

*Job Openings Dynamics Axapta Developer*

Duration : One year

Location : Redmond , WA US

Rate -Open on c2c

*Below Skills*

*          3 to  8+ years of total IT experience

*          Dynamics AX Configuration skills

*          Dynamics AX Installation and performance troubleshooting skills

*          The candidate should have work on DAX 2012

*          Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Development and Maintenance
Experience

*          Exposure in MorphX development Suite

*          X++ development and maintenance Experience

*          ERP development and maintenance experience

*          Portal Technologies like SharePoint Portal Server, Content
Management Server, Enterprise Project Management, Solution Accelerators and
Office System

*          Databases: Candidates must have Database skills on SQL Server
Development.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi (Sam)  - SourceChip, Inc, North Brunswick, NJ

s...@sourcechip.net    - Email

732-917-4895  - Phone (Direct)

*www.linkedin.com/pub/suman-bakshi/10/2b9/73/
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/suman-bakshi/10/2b9/73/>*