*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*100% Placement Requirement, we already got 1 placement for this, we had 2
positions, and 1 more position is still open.*

Job Title: Automation Test Lead with Coded UI
Work Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Duration: 1+ Year

*Job Description:• 6 to 7 Years of experience in Testing (3 to 5 years of
experience in Automation Testing using Coded UI)*• Experience in creation
of Test Plan & Automation Framework documents
• Identifying automation scope for Regression Testing with Business Teams
• Automation of Test Scripts for Regression Testing
• Preparation of reusable library
• Preparation of Test Data
• Experience in Database Testing
• Enhance Automated Test Scenarios
• Execution of Automated Test Scenarios
• Generate Reports for management
• Managing Issues, Risks and escalations Prepare test end report.

Thanks & Regards,
*Syed Zameer*
Direct: +1-678-250-9861
Toll Free: +1-888-8SYSTEL (879-7835) x 250
E: sy...@systelinc.com
E: sy...@systelcomputer.com
G: syedz.sys...@gmail.com