*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: UI/ Web DeveloperLocation: Stevens Point, WIDuration: 18+ month
contract Job Description:-*They NEED strong JQuery/UI experience.I will
need two references from past two Clients as well
As a Programmer Analyst on the Dairyland Agent Digital Interactive team,
you’ll work with our customers, business analysts, and user experience
team, to develop robust and user-friendly j2ee web applications. The focus
of this position is on Front-End development. An expertise in HTML5/CSS3 is
a must.
Some of the other exciting duties you’ll complete are:
Interpret User Stories and Use Cases
Assisting in the estimation and planning process
Use Agile development methodology to quickly deliver applications that are
focused on a positive user experience
Evaluate new technologies and techniques for incorporation into products
and processes
Assist with resolving technical problems related to the applications we
support

* Skills and Experience Required :*6 or more years of Java programming
experience
Expert in CSS3 / HTML5 / jQuery
Bachelors Degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related fields
Prior experience in a programming role on projects involving delivery of
web and/or mobile applications
Ability to interpret business area requirements in the form of User Stories
and Use Cases and create user focused applications
Experience working in a collaborative environment sharing ideas and problem
solving as a team
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent communication, facilitation, documentation, and interpersonal
skills
Eligible to work in the United States
The ability to learn new technology independently
Experience with some or all of the following technologies is highly
desired; Java 6/7 Development, Eclipse IDE, Struts2, JavaScript/jQuery,
Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM Framework, SQL Server, jUnit, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*