Our Direct Client is looking for SharePoint Developer Position Redmond, WA
for 1 year please let me know if you have any candidates

*Job Title: SharePoint Developer *
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 1 year + extension*
*Local Only..*

*Requirements:*
Minimum 3 years hand-on Experience of SharePoint;
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010
and 2013;
Ability to report projects status to various stakeholders on period basis;
Experience in migrating data to SharePoint 2013;
Experience with SharePoint development is highly preferred;
Ability to design and develop end-to-end SharePoint solutions;
Experience with SharePoint Web Parts, customization, content management,
user sites, SharePoint services and Business Data Catalog;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to
lead/facilitate client meetings, workshops, etc. with minimal supervision.

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin |Next Generation Technology, Inc *
*116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005 *
*Ph: 815-312-2981 | Fax: 847-253-7282 *
*Email: mohammed.ud...@ngtechinc.com <mohammed.ud...@ngtechinc.com>  |
http://www.ngtechinc.com <http://www.ngtechinc.com>*