Greetings to All

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Sarah *from *AIT Resource Group Inc*.,

I wanted to touch base you regarding one of job opportunity with our client
based out of *Wisconsin*. Please have a look below job detail and send me
apt profiles to sa...@aitresourcegroup.com

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 1+ Years*

*Mandatory Skills: P&C Insurance, Guidewire*

Work in a Business Analyst capacity on a multi-faceted legacy system
replacement program.  Actual work stream assignment will vary based on
specific program needs.  Work streams include: Policy administration system
replacement, Billing system replacement, and all related work streams,
including but not limited to policy rating, forms development, and report
development.

Thanks & regards.*.........**?*

SaRAH

SR TECHNICAL RECRUITER
AIT RESOURCE GROUP, Inc.

2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 Hoffman Estates, Illinois – 60169

Phone: 630-701-6018 ||

Email id : sa...@aitresourcegroup.com||

Skype : resh.29 ||