*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: Drupal DeveloperLocation:  Edina, MNDuration: 01+ month
contract possible extensionsJob Responsibilities*Will work fairly
independently on a project
 Responsible for upgrading internal portal responsible for communication
within corporation
Will work with Technical Analyst to determine needs and other PHP
developers as necessary
Corporation would like portal to have a more "international aesthetic"
after project is completed
Create Drupal themes
Create custom script/modules

*Required Skills:-*3+ years of Drupal experience (open-source back-end
framework)
 3+ years as a web developer
3+ years of PHP experience
3+ years of experience with Apache (open-source web server)
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*