HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Position: Sr. Network Engineer   *

*Location:: Manhattan, NY *

*Duration: Long Term*

Start Dates: ASAP

*Job Description *

This role will assist in the operation of the organization's global network
infrastructure and network servers. The position is based in Manhattan and
will focus on supporting various locations in NYC and locations abroad.

*Responsibilities will include: *

·         configuring and maintaining existing network components

·         planning and implementing network changes and upgrades

·         utilizing and maintaining network management tools

·         serving as escalation point for network issues

·         actively monitor network performance levels and faults to ensure
network availability is maintained

*Skills and Experience Required*

·         8-10 years relevant professional level experience; must include
working in a networked environment and advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and
multiple OSes

·         Intensive network configuration and troubleshooting in large
campus/corporate environment and experience supporting a multi-site Global
WAN using both public and private connectivity

·         Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities

·         Ability to install, configure, secure, and maintain connectivity
and network components. Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging
technologies

·         Familiarity with the following LAN/WAN technologies:

·         Ethernet (VLANs), 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless, 802.1x authentication

·         Familiarity with the following protocols:

·         TCP/IP incl OSP, BGP, IPSEC, IGMP/PIM, HSRP/VRRP and IPv6,
802.1d/w & RSTP+ Spanning Tree, 802.1 ad LACP, RADIUS

·         Familiarity with operating and configuring Cisco network
equipment platforms:

·         Catalyst Switches: 3750's, 4000/4500's, 6500's, and 3110

·         Routers/Switching: 2800, 2900, 3800, 3900; Integrated Services
Routers, 7200's, ASR 1000's, and Catalyst 6500/7600's running IOS

·         S Security Devices: ASA 5500-series and Catalyst 6500 FWSM's
running OS 7.x/8.x (FWSM 3.x/4.x), ASA-SM's running OS 8.5.x

·         Access Points: Aironet 1100-series (running in lightweight mode)
and 5500-series Wireless LAN Controllers

·         Familiarity with Local Server Load-Balancing switches, including
F5 BigIP platform.

·         Experience automating tasks and performing data and log analyss
using basic shell scripting, the Bourne shell, sed, awk and/or Perl

·         Technologies: DMVPN, QoS, WAAS, MPLS, PKI, SSL

·         Ability to communicate with different audiences and convey
technical information non-technical audience

·         Collaborate on projects with various stakeholders and functioning
as technical lead

·         Ability to manage multiple assignments and keep track of tasks
and project status to meet deadlines; must apply a detail oriented approach
to technical work/documentation

Ø  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
discipline.

Ø  CCIE

*Additional/Preferred *

·         Knowledge of CiscoWorks, WCS,NCS, NAMAppliances

·         Knowledge of Cisco Access Registrar, ACS, and/or ISE a plus

·         Knowledge of Cisco Clean Access/NAC Appliance a plus

·         Knowledge of Cisco WAAS WAVE appliances a plus

·         Knowledge of Cisco ONS MSTP 15454 a plus

·         Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager a plus

·         Familiarity with Intermapper, Torrus, RT, Fluke Netflow Tracker,
NfSen/NfDump, RCS, Twiki, Jira Confluence

·         Active Directory, LDAP, Oracle, Apache a plus

·         Knowledge of Global Server Load-Balancing a plust

*Skills*:

802.11, Access, ACS, Apache, BASIC, Cabling, CCIE, Cisco, Computer,
Engineer, Engineering, Ethernet, iOS, LAN, Manager, Management, Network,
Networking, Network Engineer, Oracle, Performance, Perl, Project,
Protocols, Routers, Security, Shell Scripting, SSL, Switches, TCP/IP, WAN,
Wireless

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com