HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

* Green Card holders, EAD/Green Card holders, TN Visa holders, and US
Citizens. *

*Role:* Java/J2EE Developer

Duration:  6+ month contract located in

Location:  Lewisville, TX

*Required Skills (should have most, if not all, of these as areas of
strength):*
EJB 3.0 (Session facades at a minimum)
6+ years Java - including Java 1.5 collections/polymorphism concepts
JQuery (or strong Javascript that could pick up JQuery)
AJAX
SOAP/REST
HTML/HTML5
JDBC
SQL
Servlets
JSON

*Preferred Skills:*
Other J2EE technologies (JSP etc.)
Mobile app development (Android, IOS or HTML5)
Web Services (SOAP or REST)
Struts 2/Other MVC frameworks
JBoss (4.2+) or similar app servers
Apache/Tomcat
Velocity
XML
Oracle
Eclipse 5+ (or similar dev environments)
Spring
Hibernate

*Nice to haves:*
Understanding of .NET
Unix (We are transitioning to Linux from Solaris)
Scripting
Other web technologies including Web 2.0  DOJO, YUI, JSF, RichFaces,
Tomahawk, Salesforce API, Facebook API etc.
Familiarity with subversion, ClearCase or similar tools
Familiarity with JIRA, ClearQuest or similar tools
SAP (Business Objects) Data Integrator

*Soft Skills:*
Team focused / Results oriented / Flexible
Ability to ramp up and become productive very quickly
Outgoing, energetic individual
Comes from a smaller development environment and/or smaller team environment
Good oral/verbal communication skills a must (9.0/10 or better)
Ability to work onsite at offices up to 45-55+ hours per week to meet
project deadlines

*Thanks &  Best Regards*

Bharath*,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-bhar...@oberonit.com <vi...@oberonit.com>*: *

*Landline: 972 330 4656* ;  *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>

[image: Description: OBERONIT]