HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : Business Systems Analyst*

*Location   : Wellesley, MA*

*Duration   : 6 + Months*

*Locals Only( In Person Interview)*

Job Description:  *Business Systems Analysts Must have Insurance AND
Annuities experience*

The work involves new product introduction and system enhancements to
support SLF

Group and Voluntary Insurance business, as well as SLF’s off-shore Life and
Annuities line.  The majority of the projects will fall into three
categories: web based quoting and workflow systems, back end administration
systems and data analysis for compensation and CRM.  New contractors will
supplement an existing team of both contractors and full time resources.

The Senior Business Systems Analyst is familiar with a wide variety of
business concepts, practices, and procedures as they relate to IT and
general insurance company operations; s/he relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish project goals. The Business Systems Analyst
facilitates the

elaboration of requirements and creates detailed specification documents on
complex IT initiatives; conducts gap analyses; collaborates with others for
system design; and supports IT partners to increase productivity and reduce
costs for a variety of business units.  The Sr. BSA also collaborates with
a Project Manager to manage the project scope.

The main function of these Sr BSA's will be to work on detailed data
articulation and feature elaboration, the results captured in use cases
(modeled around RUP but SLF has a home-grown methodology), and associated
artifacts like data mapping.  Basic to intermediate SQL skills are
essential.  For most assignments, exposure to Group and/or Voluntary
Insurance will be highly preferred; for some assignments, a broad
experience with the Annuity life cycle is required.  At least 5-7+ years of
data and systems based analysis and strong communication and documentation
skills are a must.  SLF has a separate QA team, so testing is not part of
the job responsibilities, beyond test plan review and participation in
initial smoke testing.

Qualifications – the position requires:

•BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.

•A minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience as a Business

•Systems Analyst and exposure to standard methodologies (UML/ Use cases).

•Strong analytical skills.

•Experience working on large, complex IT projects.

•Strong communication skills, both verbal and written

•Organizational skills, interpersonal skills and requirements planning and
management skills.

•Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification and resolution.

•Comfort with data requirements and related data activities.

•System savvy i.e. knowledge of web bases applications, ability to analyze
data through SQL queries or other such tools, awareness of mainframe
technologies and interface techniques, etc.

•Experience with a variety of documentation tools i.e. Visio, Word, Excel,
etc.

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com