HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Job Title: Technical Oracle Designers/Developers
Location: Groton, CT
Duration: 6+ months

** NOTE: US Citizens only **

*Job Description:*

Oracle development experience in Project Costing and Billing.
This is an Ongoing R12 implementation project and the technical phase is
just starting, we need experienced Oracle Designers.
Anyone with ODI skills would be preferred for 1 position.

*** Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status & validity:
DOB:
Interview Availability:
Earliest Availability:
F2F Interview:
Total Experience:
Rate:
Skype ID:
Education (Bachelors):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

Regards,
Purushotham
Oberon IT Inc
1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,