Here is another requirement we have with our client. Please send suitable
candidates with rate.

*Note : we are not looking for SAS programmers but More of Statistical
modelers who can do programming *

Email : roopa.mo...@symphonyteleca.com

*Analytical Modelers, NYC; Columbus, OH; New Hyde Park, Long Island
(expenses paid)*

We are looking for highly qualified risk modelers pertaining to financial
services, home mortgages, automobile loans.

Experience with CCAR programs is a plus. Please respond with qualified
people only.

*        Experience in designing, developing and maintaining loan-level
statistical models for mortgage and home equity products. 4+ years

*        Strong SAS skills, especially in modules such as SAS/Base,
SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS, SAS/Macro, data mining and simulation.  4+ years

*        Good understanding of optimization algorithms, working experience
is preferred

*        5+ years experience with minimum of a Master's degree in a field
that provides a strong background in finance, economics and statistical
methods. Ph.D. degree is preferred.

Position Location Summary

Mortgage and Home Loans

3 available positions in NYC

2 available positions in Columbus, OH

Automobile Loans

5 available positions in New Hyde Park, Long Island

Regards,

Roopa Mohan

roopa.mo...@symphonyteleca.com