*Immediate Need Hyperion Developer - Cleveland, OH - 5+ Months with
extension*

*Job Tittle : Hyperion Developer*
*Location : Cleveland, OH*
*Duration : 5+ Months with extension*

*The top 3 skills*
1)Hyperion Planning
2)Essbase
3)Unix Shell Scripting I'm looking for a resource to assist with Hyperion
planning implementation and Development.

I'm looking for a resource to assist with Hyperion planning implementation
and Development.
The resource should have proven experience with large scale implementation
of Hyperion planning version 11 and higher,
extensive experience in Developing and maintaining Planning and essbase
applications, should be an expert on ASO/BSO cube development,
smartview, web forms and reports, mxl and shell scripting
Resource should have experience working on Windows and
Linux/Unix platform and should be comfortable writing basic SQLs.
Experience with Informatica and Oralce relational database will be a plus.
Should have excellent communication skills and should be comfortable in
communicating to upper Management.

*Kindest Regards:*
Abhinav Kapoor - IT Recruiter
Consulting Knights Inc