*REPLACEMENT POSITION!! IMMEDIATE START!!*

*Need someone asap.  Candidate must have eInput/eScan.*

  Hope you are well.

Here is a JD for a new position exclusive to my company.  I have a
consultant currently on this project in Santa Fe and they love him and are
adding a new component to the project where another resource is needed so
they are reaching out to us first.  Let me know if you might have anyone
ASAP because I need to submit someone by tomorrow before they will consider
sending it to other vendors.

Thanks and talk to you soon!

Keep in mind this person must be Captiva heavy, not Documentum.  Let me
know if you have any questions.

*Santa Fe, NM, Duration = through June 2015, Rate = 65-$70/hour C2C
preferred, Interview = Phone/Skype*

·         min 3-5 years of experience with EMC Captiva (a little bit of
admin is OK, but mostly operational support and error resolution)

·         min 2-3 years of experience with EMC Documentum (a little bit of
admin is OK, but mostly operational support and error resolution)

·         ADD: Five years of experience development C# and/or Java, with at
least two years creating custom extensions in the EMC environment.

·         Nice-to-have:  someone who has installed the software and
operational support for the run-time server environment, especially in a
Microsoft server environment.

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com