*ETL DeveloperLocation: Houston, TX (Only Locals)Duration: 4-6 Month
ContractOnly GC or USC*

Retail Energy experience needed.

Company Profile:
•             Multinational utility, gas, and renewable energy company with
its roots in Europe and its American headquarters in Texas

Features and Benefits:
•             4-6 Month Contract- could go longer
•             Work with a major energy company

Role you will play:
Mid to senior level ETL developer experienced with SQL Server 2010/2012,
SSIS, XML, and XSLT.  Should have in depth experience with data
transformation between Oracle and SQL Server databases.  The candidate
should be strong in dealing with problems within the application and
troubleshooting of it.  Should be able to author and update documents as
needed.  The consultant will be working on a Retail Application developed
in both .Net and PL/SQL.  Strong background in .Net development is required.

Background Profile:

*•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
field•             8+ years of experience in System design, application
support, and development•             Strong Business Analysis
skills•             Ideal candidate will have experience with Oracle
Lodestar•             ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, Visual Studio
2010•             XML, XSLT, SSIS *•             Experience with System
design, application support, development, and integration in an Agile
environment

FYI: While sending me an email if you get Delivery delayed,Delivery failed
or unable to send an email, You can repond to me Marking a CC to my Gmail
ID: alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,Norwalk CT 06850.
Phone#: 203-652-1444*159 | Fax: 203-286-1457