* Senior SAS Administrator (SAS 9.4 / SAS Grid)Location: San Diego,
CADuration: 9-12 months Only GC or USCEncore Capital Group*

Job Description:
A San Diego based financial services company has an immediate opportunity
for a Senior SAS Administrator.  The position is a newly developed role in
San Diego and will be directly impacting key business decisions.  The
company is currently running SAS 9.4 in a SAS Grid environment operating on
Linux.  The SAS Admin will be pulling, aggregating, decisioning, and
handling all of the reporting out of SAS.  Though the SAS Admin will be
support every department, they primary internal customers will be Decision
Science and Analytics.  The ideal candidate will have a background in SAS
programming with career movement into SAS administration.

Required Skills:
2+ years in SAS Administration – end to end
4+ years of total SAS experience (programming, admin, etc.)

Plus Skills: SAS 9.4, Linux

FYI: While sending me an email if you get Delivery delayed,Delivery failed
or unable to send an email, You can repond to me Marking a CC to my Gmail
ID: alvinpau...@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
*Panzer Solutions LLC*
45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,Norwalk CT 06850.
Phone#: 203-652-1444*159 | Fax: 203-286-1457